Gary Drost

Default voice recognition issues with roaming profiles in classroom

I have a lab used by students in school. I need to configure the PC's for
use with Voice Recognition. The students are using roaming profiles to
deliver the desktop to whichever PC they use.

My problem is that if a student starts and trains voice recognition on one
PC and then the next day uses a different PC, they can't get into voice
recognition again (it gives an error) or it will force them to retrain. If
the initial training and subsequent login happens at the same PC, it is much
better.

I need to find a way to configure that systems, possibly with group policy
settings, that will allow the voice recognition component of office to work
correctly in this environment.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks,

Gary Drost