Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
greenmtman greenmtman is offline

Default Banner Printing

When we got a new pc with Wondows XP and a new printer, HP Deskjet 6940, we
can no longer do banner printing like we could with WIN 98. Is there a driver
difference or something? Any help would be great!
--
thnx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word has never been capable of banner printing. You will need to install the
application that you previously used for the task (or an updated version of
it).

greenmtman wrote:
When we got a new pc with Wondows XP and a new printer, HP Deskjet
6940, we can no longer do banner printing like we could with WIN 98.
Is there a driver difference or something? Any help would be great!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Publisher is a great program for making banners...if you have it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~