Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
craft craft is offline

Default word count only for specific styles?

is it possible to write a macro (or maybe one already exists) that will only
count words written in specific styles? I have a separate style for text and
separate style for quotes and I need a word count just for text.

Hmm...just thought of something, A way to do this is just to go into styles,
right click on the text style and say "select XX instances of this style",
then the bar at the bottom will give you a word count.

Is there a macro way however, maybe where you could select multiple styles
to include or exclude?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You had better ask in a programming newsgroup, such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general, for assistance with this.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP