Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WFB WFB is offline

Default Word not running

Hi. I am running Word 2002 in XP. It has been running more and more slowly,
to the point that it is barely running at all now. (A defrag made no
difference.) I have a licensed copy of Word, but I lost my original discs in
a recent move. Is there anything I can do, or am I out of luck?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then