jcoady

Default How do I eliminate margin corner marks?

Suddenly the corners of my Word document margins are marked with an "L"
shaped mark in the upper right hand corner. Other corners have a variation
of an "L" shape (i.e. upper left is a backwards "L"). I did not purposely
bring these into view and cannot find a command to make them disappear.

KePaHa

These appear by default when Asian Language Support (or possibly other
language support as well) is installed.

"jcoady" wrote:

Suddenly the corners of my Word document margins are marked with an "L"
shaped mark in the upper right hand corner. Other corners have a variation
of an "L" shape (i.e. upper left is a backwards "L"). I did not purposely
bring these into view and cannot find a command to make them disappear.

Margin mark problem once again Bob Ostwald Page Layout 4 February 24th 05 06:53 PM
emphasis marks - dot Peter Microsoft Word Help 5 January 20th 05 06:06 AM
Margin Marks Julie Page Layout 4 December 30th 04 09:36 PM
How can I remove the right-angled corner marks in Word 2002? Prashant Page Layout 3 December 16th 04 06:02 PM
90 Degree Corner Margin Greg Page Layout 1 December 13th 04 06:01 AM