Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeremy Jeremy is offline

Default How to make balloon comments larger

Can someone tell me how to make balloon comments large enough to read? I
have tried allocating a larger margin and larger width for comments; and I
have set the Comment Text font to be larger than the main text. However the
comments are still tiny - less than half the size of Normal text, even
though my normal is 11 point and my Comment Text is 18 point.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Even though it seems a bit strange, the _font size_ of text that appears in
balloons (incl. comments) is the font size defined for the style Balloon Text
(courtesy of Word MVP Suzanne Barnhill). On the other hand, other style
properties applied to the Comment Text style seem to be reflected as expected.

Try to change the font size of Balloon Text and see whether it helps.

See the thread you can access via this link:
http://tinyurl.com/3bfsm6

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg