Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pop_eye1 pop_eye1 is offline

Default How can I copy alot of music file names into a text file??

I have hundreds of music files that I want to have a text listing that I can
print out. It would take forever to do it one file at a time. And even longer
to type them in individually!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/PrintDocList.htm or download
PrintFolders from http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm.