Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Confused Confused is offline

Default Cannot type new information onto an existing saved document

I just signed up for a 60 day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and
Student 2007 as the trial version of Microsoft Office 2007 that came with the
computer when purchased expired. I followed all the instructions for
installation and I still cannot type in new information to a document saved
in the previous version of Microsoft Office 2007 that came with the computer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"confused" wrote in message
I just signed up for a 60 day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and
Student 2007 as the trial version of Microsoft Office 2007 that came with
the
computer when purchased expired. I followed all the instructions for
installation and I still cannot type in new information to a document
saved
in the previous version of Microsoft Office 2007 that came with the
computer.

have you activated your new trial?