Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Clarke Brian Clarke is offline

Default View - Zoom - Page width problem

I use Word 2003 on XP. I like writing / editing documents in Normal
mode, and I use View - Zoom - page width to maximise the print size on
the screen.

Suddenly, today, this command is not altering the magnification. I don't
think I re-set any setting. Can anyone suggest what might be going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Make sure that the option to wrap text to the document window is cleared in
Tools | Options, View tab. Does that help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP