Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aaron Aaron is offline

Default how to Un-Do in Word 2007?

Please tell me where is the "Un-Do" button in Word 2007?

I am running Vista Home Basic and Word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Aaron" wrote in message
Please tell me where is the "Un-Do" button in Word 2007?

I am running Vista Home Basic and Word 2007.

On the Quick Access Toolbar (by default AFAIK....)

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.newusers

Ctrl+Z will work in any version, but there is an Undo button on the Quick
Access Toolbar (QAT) in Word 2007.

"Aaron" wrote in message
Please tell me where is the "Un-Do" button in Word 2007?

I am running Vista Home Basic and Word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Aaron,
What Gordon said and if it seems not to be there, click on the listarrow
next to the QAT, and check the undo item.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
Please tell me where is the "Un-Do" button in Word 2007?

I am running Vista Home Basic and Word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:33:49 -0800 from Aaron nospam-
:
Please tell me where is the "Un-Do" button in Word 2007?

I'll bet Ctrl-Z works. Nearly all the Office 2003 keyboard shortcuts
work in Office 2007.

(I think there's an Undo on the Quick Access Toolbar, but my Office
i2007 is at work and I'm not.)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aaron Aaron is offline

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Aaron" wrote in message
Please tell me where is the "Un-Do" button in Word 2007?

I am running Vista Home Basic and Word 2007.

On the Quick Access Toolbar (by default AFAIK....)

Thank you Gordon. Yes, I found it. Way up at the top left corner. Little
curl arrow.

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

If you right-click on he QAT, you can choose to move it below the ribbon
where it is a little more 'reachable'. Once you realise that many of the old
command are still available and you can easily add them to your QAT, you
will probably find it best to move it below the ribbon.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP