Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
summer summer is offline

Default How do i create a executive letter?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default With an executive keyboard?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Correct spelling and grammar are imperative in an executive letter: so you
have lost at the first hurdle.

If you really mean what you ask, then try Google. If not, please ask the
question in the big white space (the text area) and include your version of
Word.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP