Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rq5znszb rq5znszb is offline

Default Not For Profit Assistance Provided By American Consultants Rx

Here is a message that I received from another agency that helped and
I am passing it on to social workers,doctors,non profits,etc. Take
advantage of a program offered by American Consultants Rx that my
agency has been using for the past 3 years.ACRX is donating discount
prescription cards to organizations in need of providing prescription
assistance to those in need in the community.The cards give up to 60%
off of the prescription cost.My agency just received 2500 cards just
in time to help many people in the community during the holidays.Visit
http://www.freediscountprescriptioncards.com to download a free card
or to order cards for your organization.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

I really need to read this crap in Ouagadougou or Novosibirsk.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP