Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Error selecting Contacts for mail merge

Word 2007, Outlook 2007 - trying to set up a mail merge for labels using
Outlook contacts . I'm using the wizard in Word but when I go to select the
Outlook Contacts, I get the message:
"Unable to obtain the list of tables from data source"

How do I get past that?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Read the reply posted 12 hours ago!

"Gordon" wrote:

Word 2007, Outlook 2007 - trying to set up a mail merge for labels
using Outlook contacts . I'm using the wizard in Word but when I go
to select the Outlook Contacts, I get the message:
"Unable to obtain the list of tables from data source"

How do I get past that?

Thanks

Mail Merge Labels: selecting the data source Sam Microsoft Word Help 4 January 4th 07 06:35 PM
Mail merge & contacts lhotch Mailmerge 2 November 18th 05 06:15 PM
in mail merge how do i add contacts from outlook contacts Javer Rathod Mailmerge 1 August 23rd 05 09:04 PM
Mail Merge with Outlook Contacts Error Caroline G Mailmerge 1 March 3rd 05 01:30 AM
mail merge contacts fields vanorsouw Mailmerge 4 February 10th 05 01:59 PM