Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Default How do I freeze an image in word's document ?

Hi engchun,

There are two approaches you could take, but both have their limitations:
.. put the image in the header or footer. This makes it less likely that a user will *accidentally* delete it. However, unless you
either set up your document's page layout appropriately, use field coding or section breaks, you may end up with the image appearing
on every page.
.. put section breaks either side of the image and use forms protection to protect only the section the image is in. The drawback
with this approach is that forms protection limits your editing options for the whole document.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"engchun" wrote in message ...
Dear All,
I have inserted an image to a document.
How do I freeze or protect the image in order it can't be edit or moved ?
Can anybody help ?
thx,
engchun