Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carlj128 Carlj128 is offline

Default how do I create MLA Citations in a document?

I am looking for a quick and easy way to create MLA citations in a Word 2007
document. Does anyone know how I can do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Carl,

On the References tab in the Ribbon in the Citations & Bibliography group, select the MLA style, and in 'Manage Sources' create your
entries and then use the Insert Citation button when you have the cursor placed in your document where you want the citation to
appear.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP