Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henslow Henslow is offline

Default Can't remove extra table row spacing -- checked all known attribut

Since Word 2003, I sometimes receive document drafts from authors where the
tables have extra spacing in some or all of the rows.

I have checked that set row height is turned off, that spacing is set to
single, and that there's 0 points of space above and below the paragraph.
Under default cell margins, I have set top and bottom margins to 0. This has
no effect on the extra spacing.

However, I notice that when I OK my selection to set margins to 0, and then
fields are shown as blank, rather than showing 0. This happens to the problem
tables even if I only have a single cell selected.

Has anyone run across this problem? Is it just a table bug?