Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kp372

Default Organisation charts

Is it possible in Word to change the font style and size of more than one box
or does it need to be done individually? I can do it in PowerPoint. I am
using Office XP.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

kp372 wrote:
Is it possible in Word to change the font style and size of more than one box
or does it need to be done individually? I can do it in PowerPoint. I am
using Office XP.

You should be able to select more than one box in Word, too (say, with
the white arrow in the Drawing toolbar)?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

kp372 wrote:
I can select more than one box but the Font option is greyed out.

OK, I see what you mean.

Well, like almost everything in Word, even text in textboxes has a style
(and normally, that's, well, "Normal").

So you can simply change that style, and if you have not applied direct
font formatting anywhere in those boxes, that is all you need. Of
course, chances are that you have used Normal or some other style
depending on it in your normal text, too, so a lot of other stuff might
change in your document ...

In a larger document where chances are high enough that such a change
has to be done more than once during the lifetime of your document, it
can pay off to apply a dedicated style _other_ than "Normal" for textboxes.

Greetings
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS