Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
system_warning system_warning is offline

Default You have insufficient disk space or memory

I just installed the BT2R.It went fine.After that ,none of the office
products opened giving the above message.I tried to re-install the complete
office 2007 suite,and then did not apply the technical refresh.But now
Office fails to run giving the above error.

I run XP SP2 with 1 GB ram,400 GB HDD.

Any help ??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Oguchi Oguchi is offline

I just completed the installation and tried to open Word: I got the same
error message. I have 2GB of RAM, and 110GB of harddiskspace BTW.

I was discouraged to read some hair-brained sarcasm from the gurus,
something about getting more memory, etc. I wish that there was a Microsoft
Office Beta minder on this forum to help with an intelligent and helpful
answer.

"system_warning" wrote:

I just installed the BT2R.It went fine.After that ,none of the office
products opened giving the above message.I tried to re-install the complete
office 2007 suite,and then did not apply the technical refresh.But now
Office fails to run giving the above error.

I run XP SP2 with 1 GB ram,400 GB HDD.

Any help ??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Oguchi Oguchi is offline

Default You have insufficient disk space or memory: try Technical Refresh

I tried "2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 Technical Refresh" download,
installed it, and it took care of the Error message: Word actually opened. I
don't know what else awaits us therafter...

Here's the URL:

Let me know.

Oguchi

____________________________

"system_warning" wrote:

I just installed the BT2R.It went fine.After that ,none of the office
products opened giving the above message.I tried to re-install the complete
office 2007 suite,and then did not apply the technical refresh.But now
Office fails to run giving the above error.

I run XP SP2 with 1 GB ram,400 GB HDD.

Any help ??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
system_warning system_warning is offline

Default You have insufficient disk space or memory: try Technical Refr

Problem not solved yet.Perhaps the technical is only recommended for Vista
users.So Xp people better out.