Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Danny Young Danny Young is offline

Default Custom Dictionary

Is it possible to have word use the words in the custom dictionary and apply
them as suggestions? E.g., I've added the word "Stochastics" to the custom
dictionary and it is misspelled in the documnet as "Stochasticks." Is it then
possible for the regular Word dictionary to suggest the proper spelling of
the word?

Thanks,

| Danny |
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Under Tools Options Spelling and Grammar tab, make sure "Suggest from
main dictionary only" is UNchecked.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Danny Young" wrote in message
Is it possible to have word use the words in the custom dictionary and

apply
them as suggestions? E.g., I've added the word "Stochastics" to the custom
dictionary and it is misspelled in the documnet as "Stochasticks." Is it

then
possible for the regular Word dictionary to suggest the proper spelling of
the word?

Thanks,

| Danny |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Danny Young Danny Young is offline

Tony;

thank you very much for your quick response. It works, as I'm sure you knew
it would. Thanks again,

| Danny |