moncho

Default Label Merge question

Would like to merge 1000 address using the Avery 5389 label
5389 Label - 4" X 5", two labels per sheet.

I setup the top label like the following

Name
Address
CITY, ST ZIP

and the bottom label (on the same page)

Next Record
Name, bla, bla...

This will print the first two records correctly on page
one but page two will start with the second record
which is the same as the bottom record of page one.

How can I get page 2,3,4.... and so on to start
with the next record?

Another way to look at it is, I want the top
labels to be the ODD record numbers and
the bottom labe to be EVEN record numbers.

TIA

moncho

moncho

FORGET Question.

Posted in the wrong group.

I have re-posted in ~.mailmerge.fields newsgroup

moncho
"moncho" wrote in message
. ..
Would like to merge 1000 address using the Avery 5389 label
5389 Label - 4" X 5", two labels per sheet.

I setup the top label like the following

Name
Address
CITY, ST ZIP

and the bottom label (on the same page)

Next Record
Name, bla, bla...

This will print the first two records correctly on page
one but page two will start with the second record
which is the same as the bottom record of page one.

How can I get page 2,3,4.... and so on to start
with the next record?

Another way to look at it is, I want the top
labels to be the ODD record numbers and
the bottom labe to be EVEN record numbers.

TIA

moncho

Mail merge label only puts one label per page? Ebb Berry Mailmerge 4 April 21st 23 12:06 PM
Label merge Problem Shooting Star Mailmerge 2 May 26th 05 07:04 PM
Label Merge PT New Users 2 May 1st 05 05:47 AM
How do you add a label product to mail merge? scanatc Mailmerge 1 March 23rd 05 04:25 PM
Mail merge only creates first label when doing edit individual lab Scott H Mailmerge 1 January 19th 05 11:59 AM