Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter K Peter K is offline

Default Remove header & footer from Envelope

In Word 2007, my normal.dot includes a header. When writing letters & ending
an Envelope to the document, everything works fine. The header & footer
appear on all text pages, but not on the envelope.

Trying to print envelopes for Xmas cards: Mailing Start Mail Merge Step
by Step Mail Merge Wizard, I specify under document Type 'Envelopes'. Going
ahead, all envelopes get a header & a footer, which makes no sense,
apparently based on my normal.dotx.

How can I delete these headers & footers?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Peter K