Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Irene

Default How can I remove a header ans footer section

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

On the View menu, click Header and Footer. This activates the
header/footer area. Just select and delete the text. If you have
multiple (Word) sections and, consequently, multiple headers and
footers, and you don't want to delete all of them, be sure to
unlink them first. For more information about headers and footers, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP