Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sherobot

Default mailmerge and pie chart

Does anyone know the solution to this, I've been patiently waiting lol

by the way thanks Cindy your macro works great!.

My only question is now that I have the macro working. The one from Cindy's
website that helps you merge a pie chart with a group names.
I tried changing the data to my own table and for some reason it only merges
2 of the 4 columns that I need it to show. How can I get the other 2 columns
to display in the chart?

For example the data I have in the columns a
Salary
Life
Accidental
Year Span

After the mail merge runs it only shows on the pie chart Life and Year Span.
I've changed it several times in the original (chart with letter before the
merge), but once the merge runs it converts back to the 2 columns.

Does anyone know why it would do this? Do I have to change something in the
macro?

hope this makes sense.

she-robot