Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
snowgirls23 snowgirls23 is offline

Default Help with spacing in Word

I do the meeting minutes for our office and it contains a combination of test
and tables. In the past I have copied the previous months meeting minutes
into the current month and changed the data. This month however, when I
pasted the information into the new document large spaces about the size of a
page were inserted between not only text and tables but also within tables.
I have tried to just put my cursor in the blank space and delete. but it is
not working. Any suggestions as to why this is happening or what I can do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Possibly the paragraphs are formatted to have a page break before them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP