Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
APW APW is offline

Default Create a form

I have created a quoting form for a customer. The customer has asked to have
the form redone, he would like to type on the form without messing up the
typing. How do I make this happen. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Put the form fields in fixed sized borderless table cells of sufficient size
to accommodate the content.

APW wrote:
I have created a quoting form for a customer. The customer has asked
to have the form redone, he would like to type on the form without
messing up the typing. How do I make this happen. Any advice would
be much appreciated.

Create a form Puzzled Trainer Microsoft Word Help 3 August 23rd 06 02:06 AM
How do I create drop down boxes in Word to create an order form? Mauser Page Layout 2 June 11th 06 04:01 PM
To create a form Broken man New Users 1 March 23rd 06 05:50 PM
Need to create a form eddie57 New Users 1 October 14th 05 02:17 PM
Create a form. Allan Microsoft Word Help 1 September 23rd 05 01:26 AM