billybob

Default Changing icons

I have a folder in Windows Explorer that I would like to change the icon on.
(not a shortcut), and also a html file that I would like to change the icon
on (not a shortcut). Can anyone refresh my memory on that task? I'm sure
that this has probably been answered many times in the NG, so I beg your
indulgence please. Thank you!

billybob

Maybe this is the wrong NG for my question, huh? I'll try another NG .

Stan Brown

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:08:09 -0400, "billybob"
wrote:

I have a folder in Windows Explorer that I would like to change the icon on.
(not a shortcut), and also a html file that I would like to change the icon
on (not a shortcut). Can anyone refresh my memory on that task? I'm sure
that this has probably been answered many times in the NG, so I beg your
indulgence please. Thank you!

This really isn't a Word question. Try posting to the newsgroup for
your operating system (which you didn't tell us).

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
-- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)
billybob

Windows XP
Word 2002

Stan Brown

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:38:46 -0400, "billybob"
wrote, in full:

Windows XP
Word 2002

That's nice.

But what the frell are you talking about? We're good, but we're not
mind readers.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
-- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)

billybob

Stan, I'm very sorry that for some unknown reason I didn't finish the query.
How embarrassing!!! You do certainly have a right to be frustrated, sir!
My sincere apologies.