Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SandiK SandiK is offline

Default Setting Mutually Exclusive Check Boxes as required to be completed

I HAVE BUILT A FORM USING MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE CHECK BOXES TO ALLOW ONLY ONE OF
THREE OPTIONS TO BE SELECTED. I WAS ABLE TO REQUIRE TEXT FIELDS TO BE
COMPLETED BEFORE YOU CAN MOVE TO THE NEXT FIELD. IS THERE A WAY TO DO THIS
FOR A GROUP OF MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE CHECKBOXES?

I ALSO PLAYED WITH A DROP-DOWN BOX TO SEE IF I COULD ACCOMPLISH THIS AND WAS
UNSUCCESSFUL. IS THERE A WAY TO SET IT SO THAT IF A DEFAULT, SUCH AS 'SELECT
ONE' OR 'BLANK', IS NOT CHANGED TO ONE OF THE ITEMS IN THE DROP-DOWN BOX, YOU
WILL BE UNABLE TO MOVE TO THE NEXT FIELD?

I NEED ALL FIELD OPTIONS ON THE FORM TO BE REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETED.