Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
seva

Default how to change color behind paper

word 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default Huh?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"seva" wrote in message
word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

seva wrote:
word 2003

Use Format Background to select the color or pattern.

In Tools Options Print, check the box for "Background colors and
images".

Use this sparingly, unless you're rich and you don't care how much ink you
use. :-) It's cheaper to buy colored paper and leave Word's background
white.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This must be done through Windows Control Panel | Display | Appearance. You
need to change the Application Background color. Note that this will affect
*all* Windows programs.

"seva" wrote in message
word 2003