Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparkle

Default Converting a pdf file to doc file

Can anyone help me to convert a pdf file to a doc file?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

No. You'll have to do it yourself.

Open the PDF in Acrobat (full version, not the reader) and save as Word.

"Sparkle" wrote in message
Can anyone help me to convert a pdf file to a doc file?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

How to convert Adobe Acrobat Reader (*.pdf) files to Word 2003

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sparkle" wrote in message
Can anyone help me to convert a pdf file to a doc file?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mateusz Rajca

The easiest is to have Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Pro. (You can download a trial)

Can anyone help me to convert a pdf file to a doc file?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Not necessarily. Whether Acrobat can produce an editable document is
influenced by how the document was produced. It may be necessary to use OCR
software.