Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DavidG DavidG is offline

Default label templet doesn't match in Word 2007

There is too much space between lines and no apparent way to edit. The templet
worked fine in Word 2003. How do you make it fit? I can't find a templet
that's close.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See the note about label formatting, two thirds the way down
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm