Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
major82 major82 is offline

Default How do I get the Home screen to open automatically in windows 2007

When I open microsoft word 2007 on my XP PRO OS a blank screen appears. I
would like the program to automatically open to the Home screen. Can anyone
please help resolve this situation? Of course, I can click on the Home icon
and the screen opens quickly to the Home screen. However, I would prefer to
go to the Home screen automatically. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There is no "Home screen." If you mean you want the Home tab displayed, and
it is not, then presumably you have the Ribbon minimized. Double-click any
tab to un-minimize it.

http://word.mvps.org

"major82" wrote in message
When I open microsoft word 2007 on my XP PRO OS a blank screen appears. I
would like the program to automatically open to the Home screen. Can
anyone
please help resolve this situation? Of course, I can click on the Home
icon
and the screen opens quickly to the Home screen. However, I would prefer
go to the Home screen automatically. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
major82 major82 is offline

Default How do I get the Home screen to open automatically in windows

That was it!! Thank you very much.