lost administrative assistant

Default How do I save a word document as a template?

I have a document that has to be written on everyday, but I want to save the
original one as a template for continous use. How do I save the original as a
template?

Carol

Click on Save As and at the bottom of that box where it says Word Document,
use the down arrow and select Document Template. That should do it for you.
I hope this has been helpful to you.