Robert Guildig

Default text on the left on top of each other

I have a client who just recently purchased 3 new computers. they have
windows xp pro sp2. we installed Office 2003 Pro. 2 of the computers are
having a wierd problem. Sometimes when they open a document (any document)
and it doesn't have to be the same document. All the texts is on the left
side of the page so that all or most of the characters are taking up the same
space. Once this happens then every document opened does the same thing and
the computer must be restarted to make it go away (temporarily). If a
document that was opened before is opened after rebooting it does not have
the problem and can be opened over and over with out the problem reoccuring.
The problem will then show up minutes, hours, or days later at random. This
only happens in word. I will be installing office 2003 sp1 on 12-28-04 but I
do not think this will make a difference as the problem is not listed under
the fixes. Suggestions

help, problem with text field in word 2003 Salvatore Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 05 03:40 PM
How do I edit text of a scanned document? Toody Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 05 10:38 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
To flow text continiously in left column of the next page reji Microsoft Word Help 3 December 24th 04 03:11 PM
Word 2000: need to expand the header to the left; left text margi. [email protected] Page Layout 1 December 14th 04 07:54 PM