dvya

Default Align with PDF

I have a 9 page school application. I would like to mail merge so that
returning families do not need to reenter all the information. My package
consists of Government forms which I have as pdf's. I want to align the merge
fields so that i can place preprinted applications in my printer and have the
pertinent info come out. In the past ive aligned merge fields by saving the
pdf as a jpg, using it as a background on my word doc and after placing the
merge fields i would remove the background. My problem is that each page of
the pdf saves as a seperate picture and seems as if background will only
import one picture.

Any suggestions besides taking out a ruler and trying to measure each field?

Thank You