PineappleKTB

Default printing envelopes with information lines

Not sure I chosed the correct Discussion Group.

I have been elected Treasurer of an organization. I was given a few
envelopes with information lines on the front of them for members to fill in
when paying their annual dues. I am trying to make more of these envelopes
but can not get them to print out correctly. Any suggestions?