gwend.jefferson

Default How to unrotate the viewing screen?

I am a school librarian. The students rotate the viewing screens. Some time
the screens are upside down or sidesway. Can you help me to make the screens
right?
garfield-n-odie

This is not a setting that can be made or changed from within Microsoft
Word. You might be able to change it from Start | Control Panel |
Display.