Laura C

Default Can I move my pages around eg pg 8 to be pg 3

Ive written a huge document and need to sort it now in order. Do I have to
cut and paste or can I move page 10 to be pg 2 as you can in Powerpoint?
Graham Mayor

Word is not a page oriented product. The concept of page in Word is governed
by text flow. Cut and paste is the only method.

Laura C wrote:
Ive written a huge document and need to sort it now in order. Do I
have to cut and paste or can I move page 10 to be pg 2 as you can in
Powerpoint?

You'll need to cut and paste unless your heading structure is such that you
can drag sections in Outline view.