Non-whistling Bob Harris

Default Why are a few lines of text filling a page?

On only one of my documents, every time I start a new page, the new lines
fill the page. They then get squashed up to the normal single line spacing
untul the page is full, then this starts again on the next page. Anybody know
why?
Stefan Blom

On the File menu, click Page Setup. Click the Layout tab. Make sure
that the Vertical alignment is set to "Top", and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom

"Non-whistling Bob Harris"
wrote:
On only one of my documents, every time I start a new page, the new

lines
fill the page. They then get squashed up to the normal single line

spacing
untul the page is full, then this starts again on the next page.

Anybody know
why?

"Blank page" is not blank. It contains text written weeks ago. Kingfish Microsoft Word Help 3 January 7th 05 10:52 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 09:05 AM
Text box top and bottom of page, how do get get to page 2? Penfold Page Layout 1 December 13th 04 06:47 PM
Created my own format on first page, want text to continue same. . Wordworrier Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 09:53 PM