Nancy

Default Left side of print cut off

When I click on print preview, the left side of my
document is cut off. Does anyone know what causes this and
can it be fixed

What is your left margin setting?

"Nancy" wrote in message
When I click on print preview, the left side of my
document is cut off. Does anyone know what causes this and
can it be fixed

Nancy

1.25. I have tried several settings and it doesn't seem to
help. When Word prompts to fix the margins and I select
fix, the left margin changes to 2.76.
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups

to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Nancy" wrote in

message