Mark V

Default Specifying CC: and BCC: Values for Mail Merge to Email

Is their any way to specify "Cc:" and "Bcc:" values for Mail Merge to Email?
The Merge to E-mail Message Options dialog box only provides an option for
"To:". Specifying "Cc:" and "Bcc:" values would be useful when it's
necessary to copy and manager, administrative assistant or colleague on a
specific message to ensure that action is taken.

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003 (11.5604.5703) and Microsoft Office
Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) from Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark V
Doug Robbins

Getting access to the Outlook Object Model as is done in the code in the
following article will allow you to do that.

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Mark V" wrote in message
Is their any way to specify "Cc:" and "Bcc:" values for Mail Merge to
Email?
The Merge to E-mail Message Options dialog box only provides an option for
"To:". Specifying "Cc:" and "Bcc:" values would be useful when it's
necessary to copy and manager, administrative assistant or colleague on a
specific message to ensure that action is taken.

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003 (11.5604.5703) and Microsoft Office
Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) from Microsoft Office Professional Edition
2003.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark V

Mark V

Doug,

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. Looking for a simple, easily
repeatable way for the average user to do this since it's a fairly common
business task.

Regards, Mark V

"Mark V" wrote in message
Is their any way to specify "Cc:" and "Bcc:" values for Mail Merge to
Email?
The Merge to E-mail Message Options dialog box only provides an option for
"To:". Specifying "Cc:" and "Bcc:" values would be useful when it's