Default mail merge and fax

HI,

I am trying to do a mail merge and faxing. This is a one page letter that I
am sending to all my customers, when my merge is done I have 1 document with
150 pages. Each pages is a fax that I want to send to my customers. Each
pages have the fax number.

Is there anyways that I can send each pages to each of my customers ?

THanks

Francois

Sanjay Singh

Unfortunately Word cannot mail merge directly to the Windows fax printer.
However there is an addin at www.addins4office.com that gets around this
limitation. Using Fax4Word, you can:
1. Do mail merges to the Windows fax printer.
2. Get fax numbers straight from your word documents and bypass the Fax
Wizard.

Sanjay Singh
www.Addins4Office.com
www.Addins4Outlook.Com