Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Pat Garard[_2_] Pat Garard[_2_] is offline

Default Acronym software

Can anyone recommend a program for maintaining ...
Never used it, but AcroWizard might help:
http://www.anvillogic.com/products/AWClient.asp
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"BHW" wrote in message
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a program for maintaining a list of acronyms that
integrates with Word? I've found one program, Acronyms Master, that is
a little clunky, but seems to do the trick. If there's something
better, however, I'd like to know about it.

Cheers,

Bruce