Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yiyomakaveli Yiyomakaveli is offline

Default Style Type Char Char Car Car Char

HI!

I'm having problems when I edit documents in Word. I have predefined styles
and when I want to used them Word automatically changes the style to Char
Char Car Char. Ultimately all the styles are changing to Char 2. I tried to
eliminate this style but it doesn't appear in the Styles list.

Any hlep greatly appreciated.