Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kaye123 kaye123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Change footnote from before period to after - one action?

Can I change the whole document so that footnotes appear after fullstop/period in the one one action/fix? I have about 350 footnotes although not all are wrong.

I must have accidently put footnotes in superscript before the period/full stop in the text of a very long manuscript or when I was doing some altering it happend. Maybe it was my eyes which are bad. It is the style i want

many thanks