Default new hosting for me

Ill have my website back up tonight. I had to get new hosting . I got it at
http://isphost.org
they had my site back online fast. Thanks Ted

Weidansar Weidansar is offline
Banned

Hi, can you tell me please, I want to move my personal website to VPS server. Previously I was running my site on my virtual server on my PC. But every day running my PC is boring for me.
Weidansar Weidansar is offline
Banned

Especially since PCs sometimes need to rest. And at the moment it is not resting and constantly working. Which is not very good for it.
Knifer Knifer is offline
Banned

Generally, keeping your site on a virtual server on your PC is not the best option. If you have at least 100 users on the website, the site will not withstand the load. I usually order SSD VPS hosting https://www.hostzealot.com/vps/ssd-vps-vds from Hostzealot. I am happy with their stable server and great managers who answer all my questions in just a few minutes. Unfortunately, I forgot my FTP password, and they sent it to me 4 minutes after I contacted them.
JohnWeiden JohnWeiden is offline
Junior Member

I had the experience of working with different hosting companies, but these guys host-world.com have proven to be the best! So I strongly recommend them if you're looking for high-quality hosting services.