Vyacheslav Lanovets

Default brochure and double-sided printer HP 4100

Hello, All!

How can I print a brochure (to make a book) if I have Office 2003 and
printer with duplex unit installed.
I constantly receive bad results - some pages are turned over, others are
printent in incorrect places....

Best regards, Vyacheslav Lanovets

Dan Corban

In the Print dialog, click "Options". Try enabling the "Back of the sheet"
duplex option. I had problems with my HP 5150 printing booklets in the wrong
order. This option fixed it for me.

Also do not use the Word "Manual duplex" option. Enable duplex printing in
the printer properties instead. On my system, when I have duplex printing
enabled in the printer properties, the manual duplex option in Word is
disabled, but I don't know if this happens with all printers.