syssupspe

Default Missing page

I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview to view it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

Is the text in a text box? Table? Is it formatted as Hidden?

"syssupspe" wrote in message
No, that didn't do the trick.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I assume you can see all of the document in Normal view but not in Print
Layout view or Print Preview? If so, go to Format | Columns and click on

the
picture for One. Even if it is already selected, select it again anyway.
Does this help?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview to

view
it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

syssupspe

It isn't hidden. Some of it is in a text box, some isn't. Not a table. When I
insert a page break it doesn't seem to put it where I want it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the text in a text box? Table? Is it formatted as Hidden?

"syssupspe" wrote in message
No, that didn't do the trick.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview to

view
it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

Keep in mind that a text box cannot extend beyond one page. Can you see the
entire document in Normal view?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the text in a text box? Table? Is it formatted as Hidden?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
No, that didn't do the trick.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview

view
it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help

would be
appreciated. Thanks

syssupspe

How do you move or delete a text box? I think it is trying to go onto a
second page.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the text in a text box? Table? Is it formatted as Hidden?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
No, that didn't do the trick.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
I have a document that I have made and when I go to print preview

view
it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help

would be
appreciated. Thanks

Select all the text in the text box and copy it. Paste it outside the text
box. Then click on the edge of the text box (so that you see a hashed border
and six white circular sizing handles) and click Delete.

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the text in a text box? Table? Is it formatted as Hidden?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"syssupspe" wrote in message
No, that didn't do the trick.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I assume you can see all of the document in Normal view but not

in
Print
Layout view or Print Preview? If so, go to Format | Columns and

click on
the
picture for One. Even if it is already selected, select it again

anyway.
Does this help?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"syssupspe" wrote in

message
I have a document that I have made and when I go to print

preview
view
it,
I only see one page. Half of my document is missing. Any help

would be
appreciated. Thanks

W2003 Missing tab in Page Setup dialog box Linda Microsoft Word Help 3 January 8th 05 02:05 AM
Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 08:05 AM
Need help "fooling" Word with Page Numbering jdkelley Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 10:26 PM
page numbering jeanne Page Layout 4 December 3rd 04 08:47 AM
Unchecking 'different first page' in header removes graphic from first page Denise Page Layout 4 November 26th 04 11:36 AM