JM

Default Is it possible to hide pages?

I would like to hide 6 consecutive pages in a word 2003 document. Is this
possible? I searched help and this forum, and couldn't find anything.

Thanks

garfield-n-odie

One way would be to select the 6 pages of text, and press Ctrl+Shift+H.
This keyboard shortcut is the same as clicking on Format|Font|Hidden,
which formats the text as hidden font. Normally, hidden text is not
displayed on the screen or printed, although these options can be
changed in Tools|Options|View or Tools|Options|Print.