Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lugubert

Default Adding pinyin to 10 chars. at a time?

I make good use of the function Format etc. adding pinyin to Chinese
characters in Word. I find it tediously limiting not being able to convert
more than ca. 10 characters at a time. I have tried to record a Word macro,
but the results don't match my intention (or the results of the recorded key
sequence).

Ideally, I would like to handle an unlimited number of pages of Chinese text
in one go, but even adding pinyin to one full line of, perhaps, some 30
characters @ 18 p. size, would be a great help.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Lugubert,

You may want to also post this in the Word International Features newsgroup as well (link below) and include the version of Word and
Windows that you are using.

======

--
MS Office System Products MVP
*courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends8

A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...ional.features

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader