DustyD

Default I want different margins for page 1 & following pages ...

I'm trying to print to company specific letterhead for my first page and then
change the margins for the following pages so that I can use a different
sheet of paper. I'd like to set it up like I have on WordPerfect where I can
use the same template for letters and it "knows" to delay the margin changes
until the 2nd sheet and following sheets. Any ways to make this work?

Glad I could help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm

newsgroup so